Well, we have reached the end of another week. Almost.
Just four hours of work and one hour of class stand between me and my weekend which will be spent enjoying the company of my boyfriend, seeing my parents and brother for the first time since my sister's wedding, and hopefully catching up on all the sleep I've missed out on this week! And studying. But we won't talk about that now.
This was another crazy-busy week, complete with a breakdown (I'm starting to sense a theme for this term). It went relatively well though - I got a midterm back with one of the five As in class, and talked to my boss about reducing my work hours, receiving immediate stress relief just knowing that I have more study-time on my hands.
I'm currently trying to find sleepiness - I know I'm exhausted but for some reason am too wired to sleep - so here are this week's blanks! Link up with the little things we do if you want to join in!
1. My favorite thing about this week was/is my reduced stress level, my A on the midterm, my boyfriend visiting tomorrow, and seeing my family Saturday!
2. Colder weather makes me want to be all snuggly. And wear hats and scarves. All the time.
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are Skype dates, hot showers, and Law and Order: SVU.
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose ballet flats. They're cute and functional, and they look great with everything! Plus you can wear them every season.
5. My personality type is Type A! I've taken personality tests and am an ESFJ - it means I like people, am level-headed, and value feelings and predictability. Or something like that...sounds about right!
6. I have a serious problem resisting sweets. Anything lacy. Hats. Thrift stores. Books.
7. My favorite color to wear is anything earth-toned...so boring but I love it!
Happy weekend, everyone!