That could be an exaggeration...but oh my goodness, it's cute!
I'm writing this from my bed at home (home-home in Eugene, not home in Corvallis!), warm and cozy and happy to have started my winter break. I finished finals on Wednesday and have been enjoying Eugene ever since. I have so far unpacked, cleaned the house, done a little shopping, cooked, baked, and been completely lazy. I love love love winter break!
Today's post is another fill in the blank friday...link up to Lauren's blog here and play along!
1. I wish I had more of a direction when it came to what I want to do with my life. The last time you checked I probably thought I had it figured out...I'm back to square one once again. I'm far too familiar with this square and would really like a change of scenery!
2. Yesterday I woke up happily in my own bed, went shopping with my younger sister, caught up with my old dean of students, cleaned the house, started decorating for Christmas, and cooked dinner for my family. It was a lovely day.
3. Today I will try to be disciplined and get my run in, finish my book (hopefully), get more Christmas shopping done, and start on my Christmas baking. I am optimistic that it will be another lovely day.
4. Tomorrow I will hang out with my family and possibly the man in my life, and then babysit some of my favorite kids from this summer.
5. Maybe I'll figure out my life one of these days. Tomorrow would be a good time to do that I think. Or today. Either. Both!
6. Someday I will be doing something I'm passionate about. Hopefully this life plan (although it's clearly not very specific) will involve a husband and some kidlets running around all over the place.
7. I love my life. If we want to be more specific, lately I love my family, baking, finishing the term strong, waking up to the sweetest text messages you've ever seen, finding cute little notes on post-its hidden around my room, and my grey boots.
Have a good Friday!