Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day Three

Hi everyone...as I'm studying abroad in Santander, Spain, you can read about everything I'm doing here.

When I find a little extra time (such as today, a rainy Saunday afternoon in Santander), I'm going to try to at least keep up with the Thirty Day photo challenge. So, I give you day three: a picture of the cast from my favorite show.

photo via google

This is, obviously (I think), the cast from Friends.

This show is hands-down my favorite show ever. Despite seeing every episode multiple times, it never gets old. I make references to it every single day, without fail...I can't get over how much I love this show.

I was too young to really watch it when it was on, but I watched the reruns when they're on TV, on DVD, online...this show is fantastic. I really can't praise it enough!

♥ abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment