Thursday, May 26, 2011

¿Hola?

Any readers still out there?

I know I've been absent from this blog for a long while...living in Spain and not having internet in your house will do that to you! I can't wait to get back into the blogging world again...is that sad? I miss everything that's going on in the lives of those I follow - while here I realized how much I truly valued those "relationships". Even though a comment here or there might not instantly make people best friends, it's the feeling of camaraderie that gets me...like there are other people out there who are interested in who I am, how I'm doing, what's going on. And I'm interested in you all too, I promise!

I'll be back in the states on June 3 and am very excited! I should be back to blogging as soon as the jet lag wears off :)

In the meantime, go ahead and check out my blog from my trip here...Spain is a beautiful place, and I have lots of pictures and stories to share!

Hasta luego,
Abigail

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I know the feeling...hope the jet lag's not too bad. Going back to the States is always easier for me, than flying into Europe.

    Can't wait to hear stories and see all those amazing pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete