Sunday, February 27, 2011

fill in the blank sunday

In hopes of getting back into the swing of the blogging world, I am attempting to get back into Fill In the Blank Friday...so here it is! Link up here if you want to join in!


1. I am currently obsessed with Nivea's "A Kiss of Shine Pink Glossy Lip Care", Friends, daphne, my day-planner, cleaning compulsively, Adele's new CD, and the weather.

2. Today I am content because I spent the day cleaning, doing laundry, and finishing homework. I spent a few hours this evening making soup with my boyfriend, baking Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes, and watching Charlie St. Cloud with the boy and my roomies (the soup was delicious, the cakes were perfect, and the movie was better than I expected). After dropping the boy off at his friends' 21-er (one day I'll be 21 too!), I returned home where I finished putting away my laundry before settling in with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (the boy and I are reading the books together, then watching the movie...I feel asleep during it the other day so I'm taking the time to catch up) and OPI's "Under My Trench Coat" nail polish. It was a lovely, relaxing day.

3. The age I am is 20 and the age I feel is dependent on the day. Some days I feel very much my age, some days I feel young, and some days (a lot of them lately) I feel older than my 20 years. It really has a lot to do with how much I have to do and how focused I'm feeling.

4. My favorite place is anywhere with the people I love...curled up on the couch with my roomies, lounging on the beach with family, home with my siblings...you name it, I'm happy. I don't like being by myself, except when I'm driving along Highway 99 between Eugene and Corvallis with the sun shining...that lovely road connects my two homes, and the drive brings me a great sense of peace.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is my essay declaring my Liberal Studies major...I probably should get on that.

6. The last thing I purchased was groceries. I'm trying to save my money for Spain...but my grandma graciously gave me money to buy a Kindle for my trip, which I get to do on Monday :) I love books, but I have a feeling a Kindle is going to be great to have!

7. The thing I love most about my home is how it makes me feel. Last year my apartment made me miserable and I avoided it at all costs...but this year I'm surrounded with people I love, and that makes all the difference. I look forward to going home and I enjoy the time I spend here.

1 comment:

  1. love love love your blog! enjoy the rest of your week chica!

    xo monica

    ReplyDelete