Monday, June 21, 2010

random nothings

I thought that this summer I would be able to spend more time adding to my poor, neglected little blog. This hasn't proven to be the case considering I am busier than ever!

I just started my nannying job(s) (a 7-year-old, 5-year-old, and 11-month-old five days a week, a 10-year-old and 8-year-old one evening a week, and an 11-year-old, 9-year-old, and 3-year-old twice a week), and have been spending the rest of my spare time with my friends...hopefully this week this will take us out into the sunshine, but the jury's still out on that one.

My family and I spent this past weekend in Beaverton at various family events. My cousin got married on Friday (it was absolutely beautiful. I've never had so much fun at a wedding, and I've been to too many to count!), and we had lots of celebrating to do all weekend.

I'm already loving this week and am hoping I stay this happy the whole time - I spent the day watching wonderful kids, had a nice dinner with my family, then spent my evening watching The Bachelorette with amazing friends. It's turning into quite a lovely summer...now if only the weather would cooperate!

I've been failing at my fill-in-the-blank Friday...so here's a random question thing-a-ma-bob to kick off the week!

six names you go by:
1. Abbie
2. Abigail
3. Abs
4. Ab
5. Rosebud
6. Seets

three things you're wearing right now:
1. My favorite pair of Joe's Jeans that I bought at a resale shop for only $40 (a steal when it comes to Joe's...I'm a major bargain hunter).
2. A flowered blouse that is ruffly and feminine and so "me"...even though I don't consider myself to be a ruffly kinda gal.
3. A big ol' fatty ring I bought at Target...it's a huge "pearl" surrounded by these knot-looking things. I bought it as a statement piece of jewelry for my cousin's wedding and have worn it every day since!

four things you want at this exact moment:
1. August. The reason will remain quiet since I have no idea who is reading this blog.
2. A warm summer night.
3. All of the boys (my closest group of friends) to be in town at the exact same time.
4. To be in California for my uncle's wedding.

two things you did last night:
1. Texted non-stop.
2. Started to read Loving Frank.

two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. My younger sister.
2. My daddy.

two things you're going to do tomorrow:
1. Go for a run. A long one. I'm feeling ambitious.
2. Nanny all day long!

three favorite drinks:
1. Thai Iced Tea.
2. Ice water.
3. Chocolate milk.

There you have it...more random nothings about me. Look for a happy list tomorrow!

♥ abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment