Friday, September 10, 2010

fill in the blank friday

I'm enjoying the fact that I've been writing more lately...I'm going to try to get back to these lovely "Fill In the Blank Fridays" because I see them as a sort of creative writing exercise. You can do one too, and link it up to Lauren's Blog, which I find to be completely adorable.

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is cactus. I was on a service trip in Mexico, and the families who hosted us for lunch each day put almost all of their grocery money for the week into feeding us, so we were told to take small helpings to start out, and to eat everything in front of us. The cactus itself didn't taste strange, it was just a weird concept to me that I was eating it.

2. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing pajamas in public. I'm not talking sweats, I'm talking honest-to-goodness pajama pants...plaid, polka dotted, random animals...not gonna happen. Ever. It looks beyond sloppy to me.

3. When I am 75 I will...hopefully be enjoying my children and grandchildren, much like my grandma is.

4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named London. Or Logan, as in Utah. Google teaches me things.

5. My name is Abigail Rose. I wasn't named for anyone, but my great aunt Rose was so excited that I shared her name that she gave me lots of treasures, like lace doilies and tablecloths.

6. My all time favorite photo is I love any of the pictures with my sisters and I where we're caught off-guard, looking totally like us. Observe the following:


7. If I could afford it I would pay my way through college without student loans. And then I would update my wardrobe (boots, boots boots!). I'd take some sort of vacation, help my parents with their bills, buy a car, and get a professional haircut. But mostly paying for college would be nice.

abigail

2 comments:

  1. I love that your name is abigail rose, it's so cute! Your blog is so cute, I'm your newest follower, please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nicole! I'm following you now and your blog is cute as well :)

    ReplyDelete