Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm famous

Shut up, shut up, shut up!

(This is one of the instances in which it doesn't mean be quiet, as explained in The Princess Diaries.)

"Shut up" is kind of my new catch-phrase. Along with "shut the front door". That one is actually my favorite.

But that is not the point right now.

Here is the point.

Remember that concert I went to last spring? Featuring the love of my life, Tyler Hilton? Read about it here if you don't remember...

Remember now?

Okay.

Well, at his concert he did this little sing-a-long thing for a music video he wanted to make. He recorded the crowd at each of his shows singing a line or two from his song "I Believe In You" (you can listen to it here).

Now it's a few months later...and he posted the video. I watched it, knowing that even if I wasn't seen in the video, I knew I was there and that's all that counted.

I watched happily, posted it on the facebook of the friend I went to the concert with, telling her I didn't see us but that we were there.

Something possessed me to watch it again, and this time I found myself! I was so excited. There I am, hanging out with good ol' Tyler Hilton in his music video...and that has made today a fantastic day, despite the fact that it's the worst day academically.

I'd embed the video in the post but since it doesn't belong to me, I'll just give you this link and tell you to check it out...there's a good view of me around 0:53 to 0:57.

See the blonde girl in the bottom left corner? Good. See the girl behind her and to the left? Okay good...then look behind her to the right, and there I am! I'm standing next to the tall guy (who is one of the few males in the shot).

And there you have it...my claim to fame :)

And what's even better than that, I see him in concert again on October 10!

Seriously, I love my life.

♥ abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment