Saturday, October 2, 2010

best month ever

Oh, hello there, October.

(Yes, I'm a day late with this...but dealing with a scratched cornea has been more inhibiting than I thought it would be!)

I have to get to work, so this is going to be very quick...

But I just had to tell the world that I love October.

It is the month with the best weather (cold and sunny), the best smells (fall, pumpkin spice, and apple cider), and the best treats (pumpkin everything, fresh apple cider).

I also get to wear the best clothes (scarves, sweaters, boots, and dresses paired with tights) and see the lovely city of Corvallis decked out in its own fall best (Oregon State's campus is so gorgeous this time of year).

October takes everything I love about fall and makes it better. What more could I ask out of a month?

♥ abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment