Friday, October 8, 2010

Today is Friday.

Thank goodness.

It has been a long week, and I spent too much of it in a funk. In trying to snap out of it, I'm taking today's post in a new (read: fun) direction...here is today's Fill In the Blank Friday, brought to me (and you) by Lauren at the little things we do...


1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is check what time it is and spend a minute or two basking in the comfortable cocoon that is my bed.

2. Today I wish I was lounging on a warm, sunny beach. The beach makes me unbelievably happy, unbelievably content. I could use a day where I could be happy and content and not have it interrupted by anything else going on!

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd treat myself to a mini-shopping spree at Buffalo Exchange or Sephora.

4. Tomorrow is far too set in stone. I have a busy weekend ahead of me, including a trip to Portland on Sunday, so I wrote out my schedule (down to the minute) - Saturday is reserved for homework and work.

5. Two things that don't go together are me and football. My internship requires me to work at football games, and it really isn't my cup of tea.

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is an Us Weekly with a story I'm interested in on the cover. I usually try to skim it quickly in the checkout line rather than buy it though...it's so much more worth my money to not buy a few magazines and buy a book I want instead.

7. The last time I tried something new was today when I cooked a new recipe. I made this lemon orzo salad - yum!

♥ abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment