Friday, October 22, 2010

fill in the blank friday

Oh, long week...thank you for going quickly and for (almost) being over!

Don't get me wrong, it was a fantastic week.

I stayed ahead of my homework (for the fourth week in a row, which is quite an achievement in the world of college), went to a fantastic college group, had quality time with my roommates, caught up with a people I hadn't talked to in a while, and got through another week.

I thought a certain date this week was going to be tough to get through, but I am in such a good place right now that I didn't spend too much time thinking about it - and we all know that "It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live." (Thanks, Dumbledore.)

More about all of these things later this weekend.

Hopefully.

For now, I will leave you with a little Fill In the Blank Friday, which never fails to get my writer's block to go away for a while...link up here at Lauren's blog if you'd like to play along!


1. I am eternally optimistic...I always expect the best from people and expect for them to do the right thing. I am confident that everything will turn out as it should be, even though it may not always seem that way.

2. I wish that we could go back to when times were simpler...when people weren't ruled by computers and cell-phones. When people grew their own food, built their own homes, and lived off of the land...when people knew their neighbors, when families stayed together, when people welcomed strangers into their homes with open arms.

3. I like sunshine, bows, words, the beach, books, cleaning, making people happy, Tom Hanks, quotes, and fall.

4. I can get too caught up in planning and analyzing and worrying...I find myself obsessing over little details and plans and not enough time actually doing things.

5. I hope that I never stop learning. I think that the world's too big, with too many things in it, for anyone to ever completely grasp something.

6. I think people (myself included) are far too hard on themselves. And I think we spend too much time criticizing and not enough time appreciating. I think we all need to learn to love and laugh a little more.

7. I was once told that "love always wins." And I still believe it.

♥ abigail

3 comments:

  1. Love always wins!! At least it just should be this way. :) And yay, for Tom Hanks. :)

    Stopping by via Lauren's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the beach and books too!!!!

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Fill in the Blank Friday. I love quotes too!
    http://imo-fwiw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete