Friday, October 15, 2010

fill in the blank friday

What a week.

It was incredibly busy and full and wonderful, and it got me thinking all sorts of stuff...but more on that in future posts.

As a nice little end to my week, I am currently relaxing on my parents' couch in Eugene, watching The Holiday, one of my favorite movies...I am also taking part in today's Fill In the Blank Friday with Lauren at the little things we do... Link up at her website if you want to join in on the fun!

1. Blogging is a way for me to get out my thoughts...I have so much to say, and instead of just hiding it away in my journal like I ususally do, I can share it here.

2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is...I'm not sure. I stick to basics/classics when it comes to my wardrobe because that's just my style, not because I'm not brave. If I had the funds I'd probably try anything!

3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is on it's way. When it comes, I'll let you know!

4. If I could choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose the beach, hands down. I am such a beach girl - I attribute it to my dad's Hawaiian genes. I never get tired of the sand, the ocean, the smell...I love warm, sunny beaches as well as the cold, windy Oregon coast. Put me near a beach, and I'm a happy girl!

5. A talent I wish I had is being able to do my hair and make-up. I pretty much always look the same, whether I'm going to class or out to a nice dinner.

6. A talent I do have is being able to find the restroom in any building within moments of walking into it.

7. This week has gone by so incredibly quickly. I've been so busy the entire time, and the weekend is definitely being welcomed with open arms right now.

♥ abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment