Welcome to Day One of my thirty-day photo challenge! The goal of this is to get me writing again...so here goes day one: a picture of yourself with 15 facts.
1. I am the second of four children - I have an older sister and a younger sister and brother.
2. Even though there is no middle of four, I am definitely the middle child (it has been suggested that birth order roles start over with the birth of the next gender, and since there are three girls in a row then my brother, I'm totally a middle child).
3. My favorite color is green.
4. A "must-have" requirement I have for my future home is a wrap-around porch.
5. I love to bake.
6. One of my favorite things to do by myself is make the drive from school in Corvallis to my parents' house in Eugene.
7. I don't have a favorite food, but I could eat rice and beans every day and never get tired of it.
8. I'm a stickler for grammar rules and only send grammatically correct texts.
9. No matter how big of a bed I am sleeping in, I always sleep on the side.
10. I like to eat ice, even though it's terrible for my teeth.
11. I love love love the beach. Even the Oregon Coast. If there's an ocean and sand, I'm there! Rain/snow/sleet/hail can't stop me.
12. I'm addicted to Tootsie Roll Pops.
13. I only go running to get in my daily exercise...I really despise it.
14. Target is my favorite store ever.
15. I wish I had curly hair (so much that I've had two perms...I'm perming it again after my sister's wedding this fall).