Friday, March 11, 2011

fill in the blank friday

Well, another week has gone by...another week without a post, save for "Fill In the Blank Friday". Without these posts, most readers would probably forget I exist! I'm trying to get better, but these days haven't really allowed for much blogging-time. I'm hoping that while I'm in Spain I'll have things to say and time to post!

This week was "dead week" which meant I had papers and presentations and final assignments to complete. I have three more classes left in this term, then will promptly come home for a nice nap and to clean my room before starting to study for finals.

And get ready to leave for Spain. That happens in 13 days. Oh. My. Goodness.

That's all I can say about it right now without going into some sort of state of mental breakdown.

So for now, here are this week's blanks! Link up at the little things we do to play along!


1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is getting my education. I know so many people who have thrown in the towel on college, simply giving up because it got too challenging and because they'd be "fine" without a degree. While that may be true, and while it works out for some people, I know I want more for myself than to be working a 9-5 that I hate and that receives minimum wage while living at my parents' house, complaining that I want that all to change. I'm changing it before it starts by taking charge now.

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is my bed. It's so cozy, and sitting there almost always leads to a nice little nap. I'm also partial to the front porch when the weather is nice.

3. My fashion philosophy is all about practicality these days. I have so many cute items in my wardrobe, but most of them don't get worn because I'm far too practical about my day. For example, this term I've had a workout class four days a week, so my outfits have consisted of yoga pants and running shoes...not very stylish, but it makes more sense to me than wearing cute clothes for an hour or two, racing to class to change, then having to go shower before putting on cute clothes again...don't worry, I'll wear "real"clothes in Spain! I have so many pieces deemed by my sisters and I as being "so Abbie" that I never give myself a chance to wear. I also have this weird thing about not wearing my favorite clothes so I don't ruin them...I'm kind of an issue.

4. Something every girl should have is self-confidence. I know that's cheesy and not tangible, but it's true. Girls without self-confidence break my heart.

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find...my wallet, headphones, Kindle, gloves, granola bar, umbrella, lip gloss, brush-ups, socks, a pencil and eraser, and car keys. It's usually not that bad, I swear! I move from purse to purse, so normally all the things that are in mine now are in their correct places in my room and my purses are empty.

6. My favorite music right now is Adele! And this is kind of embarrassing (or not, I don't really know), but lately I've had Glee's version of "Landslide" on repeat.

7. My favorite part of my body is my arms. I have been working so hard this term, and my arms have definitely gained great definition to them that I am quite proud of. And, if we're being completely honest, I've always loved my butt...but I won't go into detail :)

Happy weekend!
♥ abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment