It's been a long week...finals are finally over (I did well and wound up with a 3.72 GPA for the term...that's all As and one B-, if anyone is keeping track), my room is all packed up, and I am ready to head home for a few days before leaving for Spain (!!!).
Here is this week's fill in the blank Friday...link up here to play along!
1. The best deal I've ever gotten is a pair of like-new Nike yoga pants for $4.27 (regularly $60)...a sundress by The Limited for $4.27 (regulary $89.50)...a pair of Joe's Jeans for $18.50 (regularly $158)...I could go on! I'm such a bargain hunter, it's insane. Clearance racks and resale stores and I get along so well. I know I shouldn't be preoccupied with brand-name items, but it makes me happy that I can get the label on the cheap!
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include a lot of people, I'm sure! I'm always bad at these kinds of questions...I know I'd love to meet and spend time with Ree Drummond, Oprah, Michelle Obama, Kate Winslet...apparently I'm all about females with influence?
3. Something that inspires me is my friends. There are so many amazing people in my life and I feel like everyone is in it for a reason...so cheesy, I know! But I feel like everyone plays a role in helping me make the decisions that make up my life.
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with sweet. I have a huge sweet tooth. And fruit is sweet so I could be "healthy". Ha!
5. I dream about my future. I can't wait to see where I end up! Literally I have dreams about things going on in my life, but in a weirder way (like I'll dream about something that happened to me but random people will be there and it'll be in some weird location).
6. My weekend will be spent babysitting! I start Friday at noon and end Sunday at noon. I love these kids and am psyched to take care of them for the whole weekend.
7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be Friends, hands down. I have every episode memorized and have seen them all countless times, but I never ever ever get tired of it. Ever.
Have a great weekend!