Wednesday, November 3, 2010

boys who can sing...

...never fail to melt my heart.

I'm not kidding.

Every single time I'm around boys with pretty voices who sing, I feel like I die a little bit. In a good way. Every. Single. Time.

You already know of my love for Tyler Hilton...

But what about my love for Brett Hite?



Can't forget about him. He's fantastic.

My sister introduced me to his music after he played a small show at her sorority, and I fell in love with his voice and his lyrics.

Tonight he played at her house again, and even though I'm not in her sorority, I was there to enjoy it. (As a side note, I feel that as her real sister, not her sorority sister, I should receive certain privileges. Like listening to pretty boys with pretty voices sing me pretty songs.)

He played for a little over and hour, and I fell in love with his music all over again...I definitely melted tonight. No question. I was a goner.

He's in the rotation of artists I listen to a lot, and he's definitely worth checking out...Listen to him on myspace or find him on facebook or iTunes...he's really good! I can't pick just one favorite song of his, but some of my top favorites are Wishing Well and Sing Me To Sleep. Give them a listen and let me know what you think!

♥ abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment